Meet Our Doctors
Meet Dr. Lester Gil
- Graduate of University of Medical Sciences – Cuba (Universidad de Ciencias Médicas) in 1995
- Obtained Doctor in Dental Surgery Degree from University of Florida in 2008
- Completed “Master Series in Implant Dentistry, Bone Grafting, & Soft Tissue Grafting”
- Attained Masters in Cosmetic Dentistry and Dental Implantology
- Over 26 years of dental excellence
- Over 12 years of dental implant experience
- Utilizes 3D CT-Scan for precise implant placement
- Former vice president of Dental Training Center
- President of Digital Training Center
- Utilizes the latest dental technologies for optimal dental care
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Florida Dental Association
“In having my own dental practice, I have obtained many years of experience in oral implantology and dental implant placement. My experience in oral surgery has allowed me to become an expert in procedures to include bone grafting, sinus elevation, and full mouth reconstructions. My passion and many years of experience in working with digital dental technologies has enabled me to help patients restore their smiles and quality of life.
My office and my team utilize advanced digital dental technologies such as intraoral scanners, CBCT and 3D digital printers. I love helping my patients achieve their best smile and sharing the advances of dentistry with fellow colleagues.
It gives me great pride to be able to change people’s lives by restoring their oral functionality and smile”
Dr. Lester Gil
Meet Dr. Alina Perez
- Graduate of University of Havana Dental School in 1984
- Graduated from General Dentistry at University of Florida in 2009
- Completes Continuing Education Credits yearly
- Many years of practicing general dentistry
- Utilizes dental technologies for general dentistry, diagnosis and prothesis
- Helps people with a happy and healthy smile
- Great Communication with our patients in Spanish and English
“By working together with a great dental care team, I enjoy helping patients achieve their goals to a happier and healthier smile. My experience in general dentistry has allowed me to help patients regain their oral health. At Smile Plus Homestead, we care about our patients having a great experience from the moment they call us to the moment they are in chair for a visit. I am a member of the American Dental Association and I continue to study many fields of dentistry, such as implants, aesthetic dentistry and more.”
Committed to your dental care, Dr. Gil is embraces all new dental techniques which have long term success. He is member of the ADA & local study clubs.
Dr. Gil utilizes the latest dental technologies in order to provide its patients with the best dental care.
Dr. Lester Gil is highly trained in implant dentistry & complete smile reconstructions. He has over 12 years of dental implant experience & has treated over 1500 patients using single implant or multiple implant placement.
Book your appointment now!
930 North Krome Ave
Homestead FL 33030
Monday – Friday: 9-6pm